Our calendar is linked to the right here ->
Used Book Sale – Friday 10/19 8:00-1:00pm.
- Please bring your used books to the MPR or find the drop off boxes at the entry to the school! Fliers/Brown paper bags were distributed on Friday. We will be selling CWFS tote bags at the book sale as well as Smencils. Classes will be brought in during the day for the sale so make sure to send a small amount of $$ if you would like your child to buy some books/games, etc.
Art & Poetry Night – December 19, 5:00-7:30 pm. Auction will be from 5-7pm.
- We will be putting together committees and looking for classroom coordinators in the next few weeks. We will need LOTS of volunteers for this event!
- Future restaurant fundraiser: Looking at Menchies, Panera, and Pizza 9. Pizza 9 does an all day fundraiser so that would be convenient for families to do on a Friday at lunch time as well.
- Box Tops: Please turn in by October 15th. We are still doing a class competition with an end of year party for the class that collects the most Boxtops!!!!
- Smith’s: If you haven’t already enrolled your Smith’s card, please do so through your Smith’s online account. CWFS receives a portion of your spending at no cost to you!
- Amazon Smile: When using Amazon, make sure you go the Amazon Smile website and designate CWFS as your place to benefit. A portion of what you spend comes right to the school. You can shop on your regular Amazon account or the App and put things in your cart and then make sure to check out through Amazon Smile so CWFS gets the credit!
- Caring Cents: You can enroll your credit cards in this program and each time you use your credit card, it will round up to the next dollar amount and that amount will be donated to the school. You can set a cap amount for each month so you only donate whatever amount you are comfortable with.
- Chipotle – earned $279.35
Please join us at our next meeting
FTO meetings are normally scheduled for the fourth Friday at 11:00am in the multi-purpose room. All classes have pick-up beginning at 12:20pm. Younger children are welcome to come.
Next meeting: Friday October 26th